Fil-Tec Glide thread

It is great thread. If you check for the thread on this site about the Magna Glide bobbins you will find there are some more comments about the thread and what a great company Bobbin Central is to work with. If you create an account on their site you can get a free sample pack of thread and bobbins.

Sue

Well, I guess I am the oddball here. :D I bought some and tried it and it never broke, but my bobbin thread kept breaking (I was running so fine in the bobbin), which I have never had a problem with. Have not tried their bobbins yet.

The thread also did not feel as smooth as the Isacord. I'll give it another try, but for $1.00 more per cone, I'll probably stick with the Isacord.

Guest Linda S

I use it and absolutely love it. I just finished a quilt where all the thread was Glide except for the black I needed (didn't have Glide in black). I used So Fine for the black and it looks so drab and ugly by comparison. I quickly remedied the situation and bought some black Glide and bobbins. Ah, life is good again (plus, it was my last quilt to do before Christmas!!).

Linda

Archived