mounting horizontal spool holder

meg

i - i hope one of you guys can help me. i am so frustrated cause i have been looking all over for instructions on HOW AND WHERE to mount my horizontal spool holder - and then how to THREAD the machine when using it. i know it goes on the top, and found one post that said just behind the tension - but is this right? cause then you would not be using all the thread guides. any help would be so much appreciated.

i ordered it from apqs and it came with mo instructions! seems they should send something along with it to help out us dumb newbies. i think i will email dawn that suggestion.

i am dying to try out some king tut that i have left from bernina quilting days, but hesitate to install it til i'm sure. meg :(

hi -

thanks vicki - i got it stuck on there just as you said.

you will not believe this....

after posting this i went down into the studio and started loading a back (which i still do with dawn on the dvd) to pass the time waiting for an answer. i had just started the dvd when the phone rings and it was gretchen adams, my apqs dealer/fairy godmother stitch witch, calling to wish me a happy holiday. i didnt want to call and bug her with it being the sunday just before Christmas. i know she and her hubby have been working every weekend and it is Christmas. she used her witchy powers and called me just when i needed her, told me where to put it and how to thread it - so all is well in my world again.

meg ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived