Happy New Year

:)

Greetings to you all for 2010.

It is almost midnight and as we are one of the first countries in the world to welcome in the New Year I wanted to be first to send my best wishes to you all.

You are all wonderful and care deeply for your APQS friends The ups and the downs ,along with the laughter and tears tells me that people involved in the quilting world are indeed very special folk.

Best Wishes to you all

Yvonne

Picton

New Zealand.

I was wondering if it was New Years down under yet. It's 0800 AM on the US east coast so we have 16 hours to go.

Edie, have that glass of wine and enjoy your freedom to do exactly what you want (add some chocolate). I will be watching the ball drop in NYC on my couch with my best friend in the world (Bunny my bull terrier) who will be snoring beside me.:cool:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND QUILTY 2010:cool::cool::cool:

Happy New Year to all.

Personally I am not fond of New Years eve...it makes me sad. I guess it is the time when I most realize that I am getting older (my birthday doesn't faze me...odd, I know). It is the only time the makes me sad about getting older:(, but I am so glad I am getting older:D. I know confused state of mind:o exists for me.

I will be in bed by 11 pm as usual. I don't do well staying up past my bedtime:P:P:D:o

We are going over to visit friends tonight. I wanna stay HOME! This is the first time in YEARS we will be out! I'm usually in bed by 10 or 11pm and then our son call my cell (next to me by the pillow) to wish us Happy New Year! I go right back to sleep!

Hope everyone one has a safe and Happy New Year!

And may we all be blessed with lots of great customers!!

Yvonnie,

Happy New Year to you! Are you having beautiful weather in New Zealand? My DH and I travelled to New Zealand -- Hawkes's Bay -- for 2 weeks in October of 2007. Our oldest daughter was student teaching down there for 4 1/2 months. We absolutely loved your beautiful country and plan on returning.

Happy New Year!! I watched the fireworks for New Zealand and then 20 minutes ago Austrialia. These are probably the only fireworks I will see. I am not really a party pooper...I just go to bed early and get up early....everyday. Edie, I am all for staying home with a good movie, it is just too cold to go out....wow....I think I'm getting old :D

Hello and greetings from North Pole Alaska! Every morning and night this week, I have enjoyed looking at a beautiful bright starry night sky with a moon that was getting bigger and bigger as each night comes. Of course you all know that it's a beautiful full moon out there. Did you also know that it's a Blue moon? Yes, it's the 2nd full moon of the month, so here we have a NEW YEAR and a BLUE MOON! How cool is that???? It must be a promising sign.

For 2010, I wish many blessings to all of you and my wonderful NZ friend, Yvonne. (hugs from Alaska)

Shana

My cats are so scared already, the fireworks started at 3pm and mostly not going up. A couple were very close to the window I am sitting at. I don't like the number of drunks about let alone the number of them who have explosives. New years means be prepared for anything, phone in pocket fire extinguishers checked and ready for use :(

Ferret

May the best ye hae ivver seen be the warst ye'll ivver see.

May the moose ne'er lea' yer girnal wi a tear-drap in its ee.

May ye aye keep hail an hertie till ye'r auld eneuch tae dee.

May ye aye juist be sae happie as A wuss ye aye tae be.

Happy New Year everyone

Tracy G

Translation

May the best you have ever seen be the worst you will ever see.

May the mouse never leave your grain store with a tear drop in its eye.

May you always stay hale and hearty until you are old enough to die.

May you still be as happy as I always wish you to be.

Happy New Years Everyone,

I too will be spending New Year's Eve alone but I usually go to bed around 9:00. When we had the Y2K problem in 2000, I woke up and looked at the clock at 1:00 and realized I still had power and went back to sleep. Glad I wasn't one of the people at the grocery store who had full grocery carts with gallons of water and canned food. I would rather spend my money on fabric.

Charlotte

Archived