Mercedes

Thank you Sherry!

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank Sherry for coming to my house today. She not only tweeked my wheels ever so slighty but gave me some newbie pointers that I know will help me. My machine is purring along and I'm quilting away.

And boy do I have a lot to learn! I really need to get used to the weight of the machine and that means practice, practice, practice and more practice. This was probably most of MY PROBLEM. Yep, a smack on the head is in order but it was a good lessons learned.

Not everyone would take the time to do this and I just wanted Sherry to know how much I appreciated this. Thanks again Sherry.....Mercedes

Millenium

;) Good to know all is well after a few minor adjustments. Sherry is the best! Have fun practicing and share your quilt photos when you have a chance.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Oh Kay, you are most welcome!! I really am happy that I could help out even though it really wasn't much work!! Lol

From the looks of what I saw you do on the machine today I think you have a great start to becoming one with your machine!!

I can't wait to see you progress further.

Now put on a pretty panel and practice, when your done....show it off!

Sherry Rogers-Harrison

Innova Pro SR 26" with Lightning Stitch and Auto Pilot

http://www.sewfarsewgood.org

mailto:sewfarsewgood@comcast.net

206 412-4720

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sherry-Rogers-harrison/1353418232

~you can't hurt your eyesight by looking on the bright side~