air pump

We purchased a Coleman Rechargeable QuickPump at Walmart to blow up an air mattress. A wonderful surprise is that it also works to blow the lint from my Millie. And it cost less than $20 at Walmart. It is very light weight and is very compact at about 6" X 8". This one uses a 120V (but they also had one that worked only off of a car charger). Wanted to share the info, especially with other newbies.

hummmm nice to know for those who don't either already have or hubby has a aircompressor.... canned air is good, but not enough pressure to really get out all the lint, and in some areas depending again on humidity, there can be moisture in them thar cans and you will be blowing water into places you really don't water to get....not enough to matter, but over time and everyday use it does build up. One of the reason computer geeks would rather use the tiny computer vaccums, than canned air.

I just have an air tank I fill off the air compressor in the garage. It works great. I have an air mattress pump also, but gee never thought of that. The canned air gives me a headache, no wonder they have said people use it to get drugged up. The fumes just don't do me good, so the air compressor way I went, it is quiter than the air mattress pump for when I'm burning the midnight oil.

Archived