Hey Darlene Epp

I hope I spelled you name correctly. I just love your romance design. My question it this does this design work with intelliquilter?. I am thinking about going computerized. I know you have CQ. I love the 30's pinapple quilt and the quilting design you did on it and have it in my favorites.

Nora

Hi Nora,

Thank you so much for your comments! Yes, all of my patterns work with IQ, as well as many other formats.

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been with Stan & DeeDee Townzen from CompuQuilter doing 3 CQ installations. Boy have I learned a LOT more of what CQ can do! :):) And more neat applications are on the way. ;)

So send them home Darlene - we are hanging out for the new features!!!!

I love all the features of my CQ but one of the things I love the most is that CQ now comes with Pre-Design instead of the engineering programme Autosketch. Pre Design is for quilters and embroiderers not engineers and I'm already making my own designs. Its so much fun - time flies.

I got to try Art & Stitch last night - its the software programme for by the same company that makes Pre Design but it is absolutely awesome. After coming away from the demo at 10 pm I couldn't sleep.

i love computerised quilting.

Archived