I'm counting to 10, then I'm throwing my iron out the window!

i have a rowenta and an oliso - both have leaked on and off - altho the oliso has leaked alot less than the rowenta. i think i may get overzealous and overfill them, causing the leaking. but the leaking can drive a gal nuts - no doubt about it!

thanks for posting this - i am going to investigate the reliable, eurosteamer and star irons - never heard of those - i love this forum!

Well, we did get that snow blizzard yesterday, so I haven't left the house since Sunday, but today I'm off to the city and I'm going to check out some irons.

Linnea, I did see a Quilt Out Loud and Mark and Jodi were comparing irons and yes, he does highly recommend the Reliable. I'll have to see what I can find. I am never ever going to buy another Rowenta!

Shana, I've decided that on Saturday, when my DH goes sledding, I'm going to tie my Rowenta to the back of his machine and see how far it will drag through the snow! LOL! Dave usually does a trip of about 350K on a Saturday........poor poor iron......NOT!!! LOL! :P:P:P

Archived