Mark & Linzi

Wow,

What a great time was had by all. As the newbie on the block by just a few months!!!! I learnt so much about how to look after the machine.

I manged to blag an extra day away from home so today I spent several hours with Linzi. She is a fab teacher, great fun and a super hostess.

Thanks APQS for sending Mark over.

A huge thanks to Linzi for organising everything.

Tracy

Will post the pictures I took once I've uploaded them. Yes Linzi I managed to get a rear shot in without anyone knowing!

Splodge and ginger tasted wonderful!

Linzi,

No one in but me and the Cat.

Michael put Betty back together as soon as I got home, as he was going out to meet his friends.

I am going to load some fabric and start playing. I have a visitor tomorrow. I will do my bestest pitch on the qualities of Betty.

Tracy

Thanks Mark for your class at Chris's too !! I apologise again for being so late and missing the beginning !!

My husbnd was very interested hearing that the machine had a gearbox, but when he asked me what it did (because he couldn't think what it needed a gearbox for) I drew a blank until I remembered the 2 to 1 ratio that you explained, then he understood !! Was I right ????

Janette

Tracy...you are too funny!!!

Janette...you got it right!! I am very impressed that you remembered!! :)

And Linzi...had a couple of glasses of wine to unwind..hehe..tell Fergus I think HE is awesome!! As well as the girls too! :)

Thanks Mark, but I did really have to search the brain for the answer !!! My husband was laughing at me trying to figure it out!! I am not that mechanically minded unfortunately, although you have helped me along alot !

Hope you are enjoying your wine !!!

Janette:)

Archived