This quilt top was done for my step son who was paralized in an car accident. How would you quilt it? I was thinking piano keys on the borders but the middle of the quilt has lots and lots of seams! I am still doing fairly simple quilting so please be gentle!

Thanks, Judi

post--13461903270547_thumb.jpg

I agree circles would look good and great practice with your HF as Myrna said.

One more suggestion is a panto called square spiral. I believe it is a golden threads pattern. It is very easy to do and when done it has a roundness to it and gives you the illusion of circles. It is hard to describe. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of it.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I have Myrna's DVD on the HF (actually I think all of her DVD's-love them BTW) and I will be getting it out again and PPP before I attempt the quilting. Also like the panto. Decisions Decisions. I will post when I finish. My step son will be moving into his own place sometime this year so I have a little time. I just want to get it done and it look good for him. He is more like a son to me and he has really had a tough couple of years. Looks like more rough years ahead of him but he has a great attitude now and looking forward to moving into his own place. Will have to have help but all seems to be falling into place for him.

Thanks again and don't tell anyone but I am taking this afternoon off of work and sewing! My daughter, cousin, and co-worker will be making/sewing something, don't know yet but don't really care. Just taking some time off to play works for me.

Judi

Archived