OpenHouse in Krefeld

Kerstin

Again we had a wonderful time in Krefeld. :) :)

Classes with Marc and Claudia were great!! I've learned so much about maintenance. Thank you Marc!

Unfortunately I forgot to take some pictures :( My camera was in my bag, but the classes were so interesting and motivating, I just forgot it :P So I hope we will see some photos from Wendy or everybody who had a camera and used it :cool:

Many greetings to my classmates Wendy, Sonja, Denise, Lise, Nina, Tinie and and and ... it was very nice to meet you all.

Kerstin

for joining this amazing Open House week!:D

Again we have had again a lot of fun.....and of course everyone learned tons of quilting designs and technical help!;)

Thank you Mark for jumping again across the ocean!:D

But I was soooooo busy the whole week that I wasn´t able at all to make anyyyyyyyyyyyy picture with my camera:(;)

So...pleeeeeaaaseaaaase send me or publish here the pictures you ´ve taken.......

Claudia.....gone quilting on "South of the Border"Quilt:cool:

I'm lucky enough to have been to Germany. It is beautiful and the thing that I remember was the most fun and enjoyable was a boat ride down the Rhine River. And I've been to Arkansas, also. If I'm not careful about which side of the bed I get up on I might get up in Arkansas! :P:P:P:P:P I'm living on the edge!

Archived