Quilters Quarters in Leavenworth/MQS

Mary Beth

Just so you girls know...you Facebook people that are fans of Quilters Quarters, I am planning a trip there during MQS. Should be fun. The lady that owns the shop is by far the best quilt shop owner I have ever seen. She is fun, nice, open, is not snooty and that is a plus and rare!!

Well...we have to see what day works for everyone. I think Thursday....but it will be a half day trip, so I am thinking if we leave early, like 8:30ish am - they open at 9:30 am. It is about a 30 - 45 minute drive - then shopping...I think. It is hard to please all the people all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

MB, it would be awsome to leave at 10:15 ish, and be able to go with you all, but dont hold up the boat if you all want to leave at 8:00a.m.

I'm thinking of driving hubby's Explorer, so 6-8 could ride with me as well, if that's an option, and you all decide to leave at a later time. If not, there's always next year!

Originally posted by Mary Beth

.......She is fun, nice, open, is not snooty and that is a plus and rare!!

Yeah what is up with quilt shop owners who are snooty? I don't have time for snooties. Seriously, it's a little quilt shop...and quilters (most that I know) are not snooties. Really. Those snooty quilt shop owners need to get real It's not like they own an exclusive Hollywood boutique on Rodeo Drive or the Sunset Strip. :o ((sigh))) Oh well, have fun; wish I could be there and shop with you, MB.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived