NQR - Super Bowl

Ok, Shana has posted that she's rooting for the under-dog. Is that New Orleans?

Me....gotta root for the Colts. Why? Because #66, Kyle Devan, comes from our hometown and this little town is so excited. When he was signed up, along with my son, for the Under 5 soccer league, they HAD TO move him up an age bracket because he already weighed 80 lbs and those four year olds were blown away. I don't watch football anymore but this game I want to. It'll be the talk of the town no matter they win or lose. :P

Well...for me....Colts all the way. I know, I know...the Saints are the underdog...they've been through so much....Okay, I've heard it all. Hey....I live in Kansas City, we have the Chiefs!! You want to talk about been through it...you should live in a city that supports the Chiefs!! It is so sad!! No, it's Colts all the way baby...I love Payton Manning :)

Originally posted by Stagecl

Originally posted by Butterfly

Not sure. What are the colors? Are the players nicer on one of the teams? Who spits more? :D

Jess

You're too funny:P:P:P

Me I don't care....I'm a commercial girl. To many years in advertising and that still is my draw to watch Superbowls. But I hear Siana is rooting for the "Colts" so guess we will be watching between laundry and dishes.

I guess I should cheer for the Colts since one of my very best friends is from Indianapolis, but I'm sitting here watching the NASCAR Budweiser Shootout and waiting for the "super bowl of racing" for next Sunday at the Daytona 500! In case Jess doesn't know, NASCAR is car racing. :D But really Jess, there's been years that I would have asked the same questions as to who was playing in the Super Bowl. One year my husband and I had a Super Bowl party just to have an excuse to have people over to eat snacky type foods as neither one of us really watched it for anything but the commercials like Bonnie. Hope somebody "nice" wins!:D

Geaux Saints!!! I grew up in South Louisiana. I couldn't be happier. I never thought I'd see the day. Can't wait for the game. Most of my immediate family still live there. My daughter goes to Tulane. So...Geaux Saints!! "Who dat goin to da Super Bowl?

GO BEARS!!! Ok, I can dream can't I:cool: I'm partial to blue and the Baltimore Colts with Johnny U (now you know I'm as old as dirt), was my first favorite football team so I guess I will GO COLTS. Peyton isn't to hard on the eyes either.:cool:

Hi Kristina, Nice to talk to another southern girl. Where did you end up transferring to? I graduated from Southeastern in Hammond, La. I've got to start cooking my crawfish ettoufee for the game tonight. I've got all my flur de lis jewlery on and my daughter sent me a vintage style Saints shirt so I'm good to go. I saw you had a birthday. Hope it was a good one.

I transferred to New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro NM. I was a Mechanical Engineering major at Tulane..then specialized in Materials Engineering at NM Tech. I actually justy hung up the phone from talking to my Aunt and Uncle in NOLA and they are very proud of me for still supporting the Saints. I do not get back there often...but NO is still my home. Thanks too for the birthday wishes. It was a great one!

Archived