posting a pic to forum from 'my pictures' tutorial

Thanks Shannon for the picture tutorial on posting pics (Wow, that's a mouthful!)

While I have done it, it ususally is because I have stumbled onto it and then I can't remember how I have done it when I want to do it again. I have save this in my favorites. Thanks again! You know a picture is worth a thousand words!

Carol, your method sounded so simple but, unfortunately I don't have picture manager, just viewer :)

Thanks to you both for teaching all of us!

• 1 month later...

Shannon, in picture manager, in the edit pictures, resize page, there is a drop down menu that has sizes set up specifically for email/web. I always choose the large web size, I think 480x640. works everytime. It is no different that custom sizing by typing in the size, but can be done with the click of a button.

This sounds confusinf but is not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by KerryM

Shannon, in picture manager, in the edit pictures, resize page, there is a drop down menu that has sizes set up specifically for email/web. I always choose the large web size, I think 480x640. works everytime. It is no different that custom sizing by typing in the size, but can be done with the click of a button.

This sounds confusinf but is not.

that's a great tip....thank you.....

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shannon. Great picture tutorial. How'd you do that?

You and Heidi are so good on the computer. I'm learning!!! I have a Mac computer and it's simpler to download and post photos. I'll try this method on my Laptop, it's a HP with Windows. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived