classes in Eugene Or

Ladies would like input on any hands on classes in Eugene Or . My millennium should and will arrive tomorrow . Will take my beginners class from either (name removed) in Covallis Or or Angela Anderson in Fortuna Ca .

Linda Alexender I went to your websit but could not find any thing about the classes you teach . I am just learning all this computer stuff , should I email you ?

Thanks you all love this forum

Carol Currier

APQS Millennium

curriercarol@hotmail.com

Hey Carol,

I am scheduling my next class for July 1st from 9 to 3.

Drop me a line & lets get you on your way!;)

Congrats on your new Millie, you are going to love APQS!!:D

Guest Linda S

Hi Carol! I'm in Eugene. I'll send you an invitation to the local longarmers meeting. We're meeting on the UO campus this Thursday at 6:00 p.m. We'd be pleased to have you join us. We just meet to get to know one another, discuss cool tools, techniques, etc.

Linda

Hi Carol,

I am in Spokane, and would love to come to one of your classes that are close by. Do you ever come over the hill to this side? I just purchased a old APQS Milly I and do not have any training. I just jumped with both feet. How about a class over here????

Thanks, Joan

Dear everyone,

Life is so busy, I have my web master working on posting the classes on my web site, be sure to check it out often.

http://www.oregonquilting.com/

Let me hear from all of you what you would like in education!

We have opened up this show room for YOU!:P

Retreats?, demo's?, let's hear it!:)

Archived