Spring 2010 block swap Details!

doodlebug

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rlhdesigns

Shannon ...... for some reason I can't open the Document, I have tried several ways and it doesn't work. Would you please email me the info.

Thanks, Rebecca

all i could find was an aol.com address.....it bounced back...

do you have another email add?

Well the 5 shown so far are beautiful! What fun! I think I'd like to make this my first block swap. Question: If we want to receive :more than 11 blocks, do we send in another full set or just the number of blocks we'd like to come back to us? Shannon, you're so lucky to be able to get to drool over all of them. :):):)

Brenda in Fl

Originally posted by luv2learn

Question: If we want to receive more than 11 blocks, do we send in another full set or just the number of blocks we'd like to come back to us?

Brenda in Fl

you'll need to make another full set. it'll keep the numbers even, and allow me to keep my sanity...

Originally posted by Mirabelle

Shannon do you want us to post pics of our finished blocks before we send them to you or do we just send them and keep everyone in suspense:P

Karen

the block pictures are looking good!

you can post if you want......but me, i like surprises....and i think that there are enough people participating that no one will get the same set of blocks....

Archived