Spring Block Swap

Busy Quilting

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I have all my blocks finished..:)

The big question is do you want me to post piccies or do you want a surprise, am about to start signing them and hope to go to the post office tomorrow, weather permitting.

We are having a big tropical storm here at the moment with more rain forecast for the weekend.

Shannon have sent you a u2u

Is it too late to join in the fun?

:o

I have plenty in my stash that I have been waiting to use and this sounds so perfect. :) I some how missed the original posting. Must be due to the crazy hours I keep at work due to the 6 new projects.

I can make the deadline. So am I in???

Oh thanks Kristina,

I was worrying about that too.

All of my blocks are exactly the same. And I gathered from some of the other posts they were going to be varied fabrics. I'm good. now I just gotta get 'em done; gotta get 'em done... gotta..... heck, there aren't enough hours in a day to do all I want to do!!! Can we make the days 30 hours long??!!!:P

Originally posted by AbigailE

Is it just me, or is any one else struggling withthe very center SNS? I cut off the corners every dang time and I've measured my 1/4! What esle should I be doing that I'm not? Any suggestions? Pulling my very short hair out.....

are you holding your mouth right...sometimes that's the problem...:P

i have a trick that i do CLICK HERE it's in the tutorial for a block from my blog's BOM, but it might help. i call it the 'pinch trick' see if that helps....

you probably know this- but the edge that you sew is bias, so it might be stretching some and that's making your points short...which cuts the points off when sewn together. try using more pins (i use one in the middle where i pinch it and one at each end.)

the SNS unit measures 4 1/2" unfinshed....

if yoy still have problems, let me know

Archived