Advanced Longarm Class - D.C. Area 2/21/10

juliagraves

I will be having an Advanced Class in Bowie MD (near Washington D.C.) on Saturday, Feb 21, 2010 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm and can take one or two more students. Cost is $100.

Call me at 301-860-1376 or email me at juliagraves@verizon.net.

This class is hands-on and is geared towards the needs of the participants. We all suggest things we want to learn, prioritize them, then work our way through the list. Typically we cover things like:

- Feathers

- Continuous curves

- Using a ruler or template

- Stitch in the ditch

- Fast fills – swirls, leaves, flowers

- Designs for sashings and borders

- How to plan out a custom quilting design that is quick, doable and still looks fabulous.

Don’t be afraid to stretch yourself with this class. I have found that I get far more from the hands-on classes I have taken than the lecture classes because it forces me to try something that was intimidating. I found that having the instructor there to help me with any troubles I was having was terrific, and that after I had tried it, it wasn’t really as hard as I had thought it was.

When: Saturday, February 21st, 2010 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Where: Special Occasion Quilts Julia Graves

13011 6th St, Bowie, MD 20720

Located in Old Town Bowie, near Hwy 564 and Hwy 197. (Near Washington D.C.).

(301) 860-1376

juliagraves@verizon.net

www.soquilts.com

Attendance is limited. If you are interested in registering for this class please do so as soon as possible.

If you are interested in classes but these dates don't work, please contact Julia and you can be added to her mailing list to be contacted regarding future classes.

Archived