Up Front Stylus

Mary Beth

Jeanne,

I'm glad Michael stepped in and got involved...all I was offering was an "ata boy" :D:D:D When Michael got invloved everyone took notice! Of course his offerings were a whole lot better ;):D

I don't know where this pain is coming from. They say the disks in my neck is "not that bad"...they need to try to live with it. I have decent days and I have bad days. Saturday was a good day and I think today is going to be okay. Sunday, I woke up with a migraine and the pain in my right arm, back and neck just wouldn't go away. I took my Celebrex and whatever the other thing is I am taking and when that didn't help, I went for the big guns....muscle relaxers.....I was out most of the day....when I did wake up I had to force myself to open my eyes. I'm guessing I overdid it on Saturday. Now, you girls that were with me Saturday and going to get this look on your face :o because you know how much activity I did do :) . I go to a neurologist on March 9th....seem so far away right now. Thank you for the well wishes...hopefully they will do something to help me. I have things to do.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P!!!!!

Hoping you are feeling better, Mary Beth. Stay warm. Appreciate ALL you do to keep us motivated!!!

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Well, I had no idea that it gets that cold there. I guess I should say...I'm sorry....but looking out my window with 4" of snow already today and 2" more expected before it stops....I'm just not able to spit is out...I'll try....Barbara I'm so...I'm sssooo, I'm so ssssooorrr...See...I just can't do it :P:P:D:D

Girls, I am unable to work on my quilting today. I'm in too much pain. ......

Archived