EQ6

Mary Beth

Those of you that were at the Midwest Meeting were talking about the EQ6 program...The lady I purchased my upgrade from is getting ready to place an order for more. Her pricing is about 25% off the retail prices so if you are interested in upgrading from EQ5 to EQ6...and I cannot imagine why you would want to keep 5....this would be the time to contact her. This is her web site. She is not set up to purchase from the site, so you need to sent her an email through her site.

http://www.sparklingsuzystudio.com

I bought it when you posted before...Suzy is a sweetie to deal with. She got so many orders all at once she wondered where the fairy dust was coming from. So, if you order, tell her it seems you were dusted with fairy dust and just had to order right now.

I don't know how you found Suzy, Mary Beth, but I'm glad you did...and glad you posted. I had wanted to upgrade but just couldn't justify since I didn't like 5.

Anita

Anita,

That is how I felt too....I didn't like 5 at all and felt like I had been duped on a tool....again.

Acutally, her name is Arlene, I don't know where the name Suzy comes from. I found her on Facebook. She wanted to be my friend and I saw that many of my friends where her friend so I accepted. She is so, very nice. I love dealing with her. Plus, she kept in contact with me until I had my product. We still keep in contact on facebook and we send message back and forth. I highly recommend her for your EQ items or AccuQuilt.

These are her prices always...so if you need something in the future, keep her in mind. I know EQ has products to use with the EQ6, so think about Arlene before you buy any place else.

Her AccuQuilt products are the same. You can save about 25% off. Email her with what you want, she will email you back a total. I was just checking prices and she was so kind to send me a price on several items.

I know EQ had a version 4 and probably had versions 1-3 also. I purchased EQ5 and upgraded to version 6 when it became available. At that time the EQ4 users could upgrade to version 6, but I think with a higher upgrade cost than the EQ5 users. Also, a stand-alone EQ6 could be purchased. Most likely the same thing will happen when version 7 is available. If users have an older version they should be able to purchase the upgrade, but the older the version, the higher the upgrade cost. Purchasing each upgrade isn't required to utilize the most current version, just getting the correct upgrade for the version you currently have.

I haven't kept up with the EQ happenings and am interested in knowing what the new features of version 7 will be.

Usually you have the option to upgrade or to buy a the new version. If you are considering purchasing EQ for the first time I would suggest waiting and getting the new version.

Let me do a little research and I will see what the new features will be. I like EQ6 much better than EQ5 also. I will call tomorrow and see what I can find out.

I too offer a discount on EQ products for people in business. You can email me if you would like to discuss what type professional discount can be offered. sandra@quiltcorneronline.com

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Sandra

• 3 weeks later...

Is the EQ6 hard to work and figure out? Do all of you make-up your own quilt patterns on it and does it tell you cutting directions and how much fabric you need? I thought this program sounded familiar, so I looked through all my computer programs and found that I have the EQ4. Probably bought it a while ago. I don't think I even downloaded it to my computer at the time. Is it possible to sell this program, very cheap or does anyone think that it is too outdated? I might think of getting the EQ6 or 7 but want to hear everyones opinion on how easy it is to do. I'm not very computer oriented. Thanks for your thoughts.

Archived