machine quilters business manager software

Guest Linda S

This is the VERY BEST software!! Machine Quilters Business Manager was made especially for machine quilters. You can use it to help manage your inventory, figure out all your quilting charges, etc. Plus, you can run reports at the end of the year that are the best for tax preparation. Mary is very available if you need any help with anything, and she takes suggestions for improving things for the FREE upgrades she provides. You just can't beat it.

Linda

Me too. I think I'll order it. I also discovered that you can check out the software for 10 days and can return it if you don't want it and if you don't activate it . I think that in itself is worth it. Do you think it would be available at MQX? Or do you think I should just order it online? Not really sure why I should wait till MQX but....

I hope it's as easy to use as it looks.

I love it also. I would just order it and get started. Her reports are wonderful for paying quarterly sales tax, etc. Haven't got the EOY stuff done yet. I'm procrastinating. Our accountant passed away unexpectedly last week, so I guess I had better get on the ball, get ready for it. I found a new accountant today. He just had me trained the way he wanted stuff too. So I guess I get to start over.

Shirley

EOY= End of Year.

Eureka has both Machine Quilter's Business Manager and Organized Quilter. I use MQBM for my invoices. You build a database (easy-peasy) of your quilt price points, thread names/numbers, battings that you stock and extra charges like seaming a back. Then you input the customer info, size of quilt, select the quilting price point from the database, select the thread and batting from the database and it computes a sub total for you. It will also compute your state tax (multiple states also possible). And then when it is time to send in your state tax check for the business, MQBM will give you those numbers, too.

I don't use Organized Quilter as much not that I am computerized. I have the photos of pantos and sample stitch-outs of pantos in OrgQuilter.

It is a great product with great customer support.

I ordered the machine quilters business manager software over the weekend! It should arrive ...maybe today. I'm really psyched to get all of my business stuff organized (not that I have that much yet but...it's best to start at the beginning I think than to have to input a lot of info later) After I ordered it, the site said I would receive an email shortly. It was a bit different from what I've experienced ordering things online so I got a little concerned about the safety of my credit card info. I emailed the company and I recieved an email back from Mary in a very short amount of time. she reassured me that my info was safe and put my mind at ease. Already, I have to say that customer support is excellent and I haven't even received the product yet.

Archived