MQS - Something to get the juices flowing

Mary Beth

Here are a few links to get you thinking about MQS....like we are not already!!!

First, a map of the vendor mall....this is one of my favorite things to do. Print it off, "x" off all the vendors you know you won't go to...Highlight all the vendors you know you want to visit....Then when you walk through the doors for the "Shopping Frenzy" you will know exactly where you want to go first...or if you are like me...you will throw your map away and go crazy!!!;)

https://custom.cvent.com/CB5602DB1F3E42AB9FE2CA986CA56EE3/files/8bd118a37c0344a79d8967e04555f994.pdf

Next....and this one is a must if you are a Superior Thread fan...the Inventory List! This will allow you to highlight the threads that you need/want....and you can enter a count of the threads you already have...so you don't buy more of what you already have....

http://www.superiorthreads.com/media/docs/inventoryList.pdf

With this inventory list, I just print off the pages of the thread that I use, some of them I don't use at all so why waste the ink and paper...go green!!;)

Get ready girls and boys....cause these next few months will go fast and MQS will be here before you know it...Yippee... I can't wait to see everyone again!!!

I print out this map every year...and then can't find it when it is time to shop....I end up running all different directions and not knowing where to go or when to turn around...I can't find anything....I am in a panic....then I see the Superior booth and throw my hands up and say..."what's the use" we can't squeeze another butt into that booth :D

What is on my list for this year???

1. Edgerider wheels

2. APQS Parts (you know, the ones that could go out, but we pray won't because we don't have the part and don't want to pay shipping charges).

3. Thread....not that I need it, I just love looking at it :D

So far that's all. I don't really have much I need. I have almost all of the CL templates. I have decided that since there are so many variations of sizes of motifs with the CL templates, I don't need to buy stencils. Last year there were no pantos - and I have pretty much stopped using them any way, so no pantos.

Also, I have not scheduled any classes this time either :o What is wrong with me :o:)

Gonna be easy for me this year.

CL templates, maybe some stencils..and possibly a little thread. I've been stocking up on the thread, so unless there's something new, it wont be much.

Possibly any other "trinkets' that catch my eye.

Other than that, i'm just going to meander myself thru the mall daily and dream. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have been planning my shopping strategies...And I have found something very disturbing....I don't see a stencil vendor at MQS. Golden Threads will be there and they do have stencils...but usually there are others. I love stencils. I only get to shop one day...I think...I want stencils.....

Archived