CucumberQuilting

Good Morning ~~ Good News

Hello Everyone...it's been a long time since I've posted anything here. If I can remember how to do it, I'll post a photo of a customer quilt that has been accepted in the Tradidtional Treasures 2010 Special Exhibit that premiers at the Chicago International Quilt Festival.

Very exciting, big-time news for our little quilt group and my little quilting business.

Congratulations to quiltmaker, Bette Talmage!

Thanks ~~ Eva H

<a  href=2768875700093461943S200x200Q85.jpg' alt=

Welcome to the garden fresh studio of Cucumber Quilting! Located just east of Prineville, not far from the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.

QUILTS FOR SALE: CucumberQuilting.etsy.com

http://community.webshots.com/user/CucumberQuilting

That is a beautiful sampler. Love the fabric colors and the quilting is lovely, too!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Eva, So pretty!! That's funny that you are on here today,, just last week, I was thinking about you had not been on here for a long time. I was thinking about it cause I was telling someone about your cute name! (cucumberquilting) ...glad to see you back! Love your pics! linda

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Hey Eva.........CONGRATULATIONS girl......it is a lovely lovely quilt and your quilting is fabulous......!!!

Hope to see you at Donna's in Crooked River next month.....

Linda B.

Central Oregon

APQS Millennium

Thank you, everyone and thanks for welcoming me back after my long absence. Well, you can SEE I've been busy! Here's another quilt just recently finished. I know it has a bright future out there in the quilt show circuit as well. We are so blessed to have so many creative and inspired quiltmakers to keep us working here in Oregon.

<a  href=2994113600093461943S425x425Q85.jpg' alt=

see more pics of this quilt in my Webshots album: Winter Quilting 2009/2010 ~~ Eva

Welcome to the garden fresh studio of Cucumber Quilting! Located just east of Prineville, not far from the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.

QUILTS FOR SALE: CucumberQuilting.etsy.com

http://community.webshots.com/user/CucumberQuilting