I have had the Embird software for embroidery for quite a few years. (Basic Embird and Iconizer - not the Studio for digitizing.) I have upgraded a number of times, have had an occasional problem, mostly related to running with Windows Vista, and have gotten answers from the support folks. I haven't purchased any of their embroidery designs so no experience with them. Embird is a safe, secure, reliable and legitimate business and I wouldn't have any concerns about purchasing from them.

• 2 weeks later...

We are planning to go to the quilt show in Lancaster PA on March 25 but we do not know exactly where it is being held and how to get there from Northeast PA. We think it is theLancaster Convention Center but not sure. Anyone know if APQS will be there?

Originally posted by Marion

We are planning to go to the quilt show in Lancaster PA on March 25 but we do not know exactly where it is being held and how to get there from Northeast PA. We think it is theLancaster Convention Center but not sure. Anyone know if APQS will be there?

Yep, APQS will be there! Stop by and say hello! :)

i went last year and will be going for only 1 day this year. there are great buys on fabric in the amish country out that way - if you are so inclined. ;)

Originally posted by Marion

Lancaster has a brand new convention center (yipee, no more walking building to building). It's easy to get to, Lancaster is on Route 30. I don't think that I'll get there this year, it's not being held on Sunday so a 1 day trip (Saturday) is to tiring. I'll probably go to the Hershey show in SEPT. Lorraine Harnish will be there with her APQS machines. She lives close-by. I'm sure if you have questions you can contact her, she's in the dealer site (PA). I helped her with the Mid-Atlantic Show. This is a brand new show, the original Lancaster Show (Heritage) isn't being held (at least that's what I was told).

Archived