Sign in to follow this  
kreacher

Embird

I have had the Embird software for embroidery for quite a few years. (Basic Embird and Iconizer - not the Studio for digitizing.) I have upgraded a number of times, have had an occasional problem, mostly related to running with Windows Vista, and have gotten answers from the support folks. I haven't purchased any of their embroidery designs so no experience with them. Embird is a safe, secure, reliable and legitimate business and I wouldn't have any concerns about purchasing from them.

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

We are planning to go to the quilt show in Lancaster PA on March 25 but we do not know exactly where it is being held and how to get there from Northeast PA. We think it is theLancaster Convention Center but not sure. Anyone know if APQS will be there?

Originally posted by Marion

We are planning to go to the quilt show in Lancaster PA on March 25 but we do not know exactly where it is being held and how to get there from Northeast PA. We think it is theLancaster Convention Center but not sure. Anyone know if APQS will be there?

Yep, APQS will be there! Stop by and say hello! :)

i went last year and will be going for only 1 day this year. there are great buys on fabric in the amish country out that way - if you are so inclined. ;)

Originally posted by Marion

Meg

"Do small things with great love." Mother Teresa

"Life's too short to fuss with thread." Meg Fazio

http://theonewiththreadsonherclothes.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megfazio

Lancaster has a brand new convention center (yipee, no more walking building to building). It's easy to get to, Lancaster is on Route 30. I don't think that I'll get there this year, it's not being held on Sunday so a 1 day trip (Saturday) is to tiring. I'll probably go to the Hershey show in SEPT. Lorraine Harnish will be there with her APQS machines. She lives close-by. I'm sure if you have questions you can contact her, she's in the dealer site (PA). I helped her with the Mid-Atlantic Show. This is a brand new show, the original Lancaster Show (Heritage) isn't being held (at least that's what I was told).

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png