Quilting with Machines in September

Hi all, this is a symposium and show that I guess due to some personal issues with the organizers had faded a bit, but it's back and better than ever! And GUESS WHAT!! I am teaching there, along with Karen McT, Deloa, Irena Bluhm, Sue Patten and all the best!

Registration is open now, it's in Huron Ohio, Sept. 22-25, right on lake Superior at a really great Resort called Sawmill Creek.

Check it all out. If you download the PDF catalog (on the registration page) it goes into great detail about all the activities.

See you there!

http://www.quiltingwithmachines.com/

Why isnt APQS going to be there giving machine maintenance classes?

I see classes offered by other manufacturers and Dawn is giving quilting classes - but no APQS specific class.

Maybe they will add one when they read this??? Please???? I bet I'm not the only one who would like it.

I have heard from several different sources that APQS is pulling back on shows. They are very costly, not just the booth $ but bringing in Heidi and the rest. I think they are feeling the recession as we all are.

I too would love it if they would come, and would definately hang out at the booth...

Archived