{updated pictures}My new studio now off the ground

IBQLTN2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

last picture for today. this is the back view of the outside, you can see where the roof line was extended up to give me so much more length to the room with head space.

The inside dimensions of the new area will be 26 ft by 14 feet.

Oh there are a few more shots on my blog if you click on it below the posts. thanks for looking and sharing my excitement!!

post--13461903780472_thumb.jpg

God in involved in this project. You all know He has a since of humor, right? (We are made in His image and we have one so…). Well, anyway, when I saw the front of your studio at first all I could see was a giant iron. That’s right I saw an iron. I said, “Holly Moley! It’s an iron!” Ha! You are so blessed to have this wonderful space taking shape! What fun to be able to share it with your friends! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Wow Jeanne, that is wonderful... going to be so much fun, then suddenly, it will be filled up.. lol...

So happy for you, though.. enjoy the splinters... just dug one out of my finger.. enjoy the gals and the new room.

RitaR

Okay Sylvia

I give, reread your post a few times and still cant figure out where you saw the Iron? what part looked like an iron. the dormer window? Today the taping of the sheetrock went on at least the first coat. I think by Thursday he said we would be able to put on some paint. I am leaving on the 8th of April for a few days to spend in Vermont with my sister and her new Lenni, so I was hoping I would be all moved in by then. We may be pretty close by then if everything goes as well as it has been going so far.

You also said something about God being in it! Well, I am pretty sure he has his hand in pretty much everything and this project has certainly been a blessing. My first pastor is the builder and he has hired only Christian subcontractors to help him with different parts of the job, so we and they have all been truly blessed, us by a great job and them by having some work in hard times when not much building is going on .

Archived