pre-wound bobbins

has any one used the fil-tec magnaglide prewound bobbins in their lenni? i was told they would mess up the smart bobbin system in the apqs. i am a liile confused because i see on various post that they are being used and work very well. do you have to take the spring out of the bobbin case for the prewound to fit ? maybe i am not doing something right, but when i put the bobbin in the case, the thread does not pull off the correct way with the magna glide pre-wound. help please. i would love to try the product, but don't want to damage my lenni . shea

I have used them and loved them. I don't know if you have to take the spring out of the bobbin, or not, as I'd already done it with my Lenni. I didn't have any problems at all. Was it an apqs rep who told you they would mess up the smart bobbin system? I had not heard that, but then hadn't thought to ask. I'm interested as to who told you. If an owner a quick call to apqs would solve the issue. I'd hope a rep would know for sure. Good Luck.

RitaR

Archived