My panel for Linzi's Quilted Yurt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linzi,

I don't think that there is a gold or even a silver metallic available for use in a tattoo. Mind you , if you found a really good artist I'm sure that they could use shading to make it look like gold.

Or

Buy one of those transfers that you can wash off after the event!!!!

I'd have to either have a red or pink machine.

Didn't one of our guy quilters paint his Millie or Freedom? Was it Liam? One was painted purple, I think, but I remember being so impressed with the outcome. It was awesome!

Maybe he could offer pointers on painting your Millie Gold, add some crystals...decals (like tatoos)...wow, I think that would be so much fun.

(Thanks, Bobbi.)

Tracy is correct, there isn't gold or silver metallic ink for Tattoos. White tends to fade after a time too, but shading does make all the difference in a finished design.

Some shops are playing with Glow in the dark ink... (or black likght stuff) but really, I am usually home and getting ready for bed at night.... no more Bar-hopping for me!

I would LOVE a purple machine!!!! Great idea! I must have missed that post. I saw the one with the stickers on that looked like tribal tattoos. Mine does have a couple of stickers that the girls gave me, and a little cross w/beads on a ribbon hanging up front but the handle knob..... a little something my daughter made.

hmmm...... maybe I should talk to the guy who just put pin-stripping on our van..... I bet he could do it!

Archived