Anybody use the QZ wavy lines template yet??

Originally posted by RitaR

Himself and I both hope we feel better tomorrow and can play more.. Himself found out what happens when someone leans on the roller the QZ sets on. It has proven very easy so far if I can get him to stick to the book and forget what he "knows" lol, he is something else... !!!!

Ritar

Isn't it funny how we all just "know" things! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

I am seriously going to give some thought to a QZ blog. Will get with Adam and Linda and Heidi, Abigail, Terri and Cindy and see if we could do something. I could moderate it. It might be fun. Then we can all stay home in our jammies and not have to travel! :D

Gosh Darn, I just ordered a dozen blow up mattresses:o Just think if you drive an hour from my house you can hit the KY Derby and an hour the opposite direction will take you to the Indy 500. Meg, I can stack up the mattresses and you can play the princess and the pea :D

Seriously though, everyones welcome as long as they can teach me something!

Relieved that MB won't start drop shipping her snot rags on me...I need to stay as healthy as possible so I can play with the toys, LOL!

Can't take credit for the blog idea, blogs are all the rage (is that still a term that is used?) any who I am not all the innocent here I do have an alternate motive, if you guys organize your creativity then it will be easy for us CL users to have more inspiration to draw from{{{hee hee}}}

Plus I was also thinking of starting a second blog of my own just for my CL stuff this way it will motivate me to get more creative and play with stuff other than pantos :cool:

But sorry, I was bitten by the CL bug years ago and I really like the product, it fits me so no need to change. ;)

Boy you girls have been busy! It was Madie night so I haven't been on and trying to catch up. I don't know that I'd have time for a blog but it is a good idea. Hopefully we'll get a section here and then it can be a one stop shop! I agree we can all get ideas from each other and that is what makes this forum so great!

Meg - you are welcome here any time!

Can anybody figure out a way to get more hours in a day?

Okay ladies, I don't know if anyone would like this, but what I did was to set up an area on my website called "Do you Zoid?" and added a blog, a gallery, a file storage area, and a discussion area.

If ya'll are interested, register on my website, I've created a member audience called the zoidsters, then I can give each of you access to those areas so that you can write blog posts (instead of just one of us trying to do it, upload instructions to the file area, pictures, etc.

http://www.createdbycj.com/the-quiltazoid-blog/

Over on the side about halfway down is the Quiltazoid section.

If no one is interested, then I'll just yank it all back down. LOL

ok - not to be whiney one, which i am, but whatever. :o

why can't we just have the subforum here? that would be much easier.

i learn so much about EVERYTHING quilty here in todays posts. i read it everyday. and there are already existing subforums for other gadgets.

what's the big problem with a QZ subforum? :o

i am off to pilates now and i promise to leave all my whining on the mat! ;)

This is Great!!! I bet Linda and Adam are right on this, I'll contact them to be sure.

I live in ROckford, IL which is in the center very top of the state, right underneath Wisc and just west of Chicago and no we are not a suburb. I'd love to host you'all anytime.

Come play, see Anderson Gardens, premier Japenese Garden in the US and do the touristy stuff as well as book writing....

Well I agree a subforum here would certainly be the easiest. I believe Adam is planning on expanding on the Quiltazoid site, and I think a separate blog would be great too, I was just looking to give us an easy way to post pictures, files, and blog all in one spot.

I'd offer to do a separate Quiltazoid site on that order, but to do that is rather pricey, whereas as a "sub" area under my site, well it's already paid for. :P

Archived