Sign in to follow this  
vtquilter52

My Lenni has arrived

My machine arrivied and I'm very happy to have her, She will be put together this weekend as soon as I get my short arm out of the room. I have a lady coming to look at the short arm so I don't want to take it down yet. I hope she buys it, but even if she doesn't it will be taken down. My lenni will then go up and I can start playing . I've been unemployed for over 1 1/2 year so this will be my new job. I have a circle lord coming also. I can't wait for all to get here. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

83C6D999EFF30A3520FCD2536C208C1A.png

Congrats Ann,

I remember the feelings, scared and excited.

My suggestion, forget the scared part and let

the excitement fill you and just have fun!!!

Mary Cramer

Freedom SR

So it is in much of life. We just have to trust God because we won't understand.

Way to go Ann, you will be having so much fun with one you will forget the other... even with the CL you will want to PPP freehand and pantos and working from both sides of the machine, etc..., so enjoy all you can. Sorry about the job situation.

ritar

I am so exicited for Ann as you know we are sisters and I knew eventually she would take the plunge into LA Quilting. I am going to Vermont next month and we will have a great time playing with her new Lenni and additional toys. Ann, Can't wait to see you and your Lenni. under one month now, Ann wants me to give her lessons but I think she will have it pretty much figured out by the time I get there, don't you? :cool:

Congratulations on your Lenni, Ann. I remember your feelings all too well!! If you owned a shortarm before Lenni, you are in for fun times and I bet you dont need much practice either. Good luck in your new full time job!!

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"

Congratulations on your new Lenni! Mine just arrived last week, so I am just learning too, although you have experience on a short arm and I've been a hand quilter up to now. I'm sure you will enjoy your Lenni!!

Nancy

Congratulations Ann! I also rec'd my Lenni this week. We had it set up within a few hours. I am sure you will find a buyer for your shortarm and with your experience your new Lenni will be loads of fun right out of the box! Enjoy!!! Maureen

Maureen