I can not tell a Lie!

Welcome Joanie! :)

You are absolutely right! I love this forum also very much ...

In the last two month I had very little time and could only have a very fast look over the topics and I can tell you, I missed this forum so much :) It's a little bit like coming home now that I can browse again through the topics with time to take part. Hmmm, don't know wether you understand what I mean, sometimes my English seems to be so bad and my brain doesn't find the words I'm looking for :cool:

OK all I want to say was I thank the ladies and gents here for her inspiration, tipps, hints, help .... and and and ...

Regards from Germany

Kerstin, you have nothing to apologize for in regards to your english.. you as well as most on this forum,, and I don't want to think of you worrying your head about it... Love your kitty.. wish you would post a pict showing your pretty face!!!

RitaR

Hi Joanie and welcome to the family (I mean forum):D:D I am still a newbie but enjoy reading the posts. Once you take that big leap and come out of the shadows you will wish you had done it sooner.

Did someone mention we like lots of pictures, love to see what everyone has been doing..

Originally posted by Kerstin

......Hmmm, don't know wether you understand what I mean, sometimes my English seems to be so bad and my brain doesn't find the words I'm looking for......

Regards from Germany

Kerstin, dearest... You write perfect English and we all know exactly what you mean, no worries. :) And best of all, our quilting language is universal.

I'll have to figure out how you post pictures (I know it's documented some where..I'll find it!) , and will certainly share.

Also trying to figure out how to do the snapshots of conversations so I can reply to them...

Linda Rech asked "Are you loading so the pins are facing up/out? "

No sure what you mean by up/out ....my pins are facing clockwise, since I'm right handed....

Tell me more.

Archived