kristina needs your support

Honey Quilter posted this on a different thread. I thought most of you know Kristina well and would want to know this. I am sure she can use our support during this extremely difficult period in time.

I am sending my best wishes for her son's speedy recovery and only good thoughts to her entire family. I know you will all want to do the same.

Lisa

Please read below:

Hi everyone-I haven't been on for awhile-but I felt I needed to write to the forum and let everyone know that Kristina (sagebrush quilter) or frogger has a young son that is very ill. They took him to Salt Lake City tonight by Life Flight. I went out to the hospital to see her and of course she was upset , but the pilot was going to let her fly with him and her husband and children will go tomorrow. He is being diagnosed as a diabetic and looks pretty bad. This has come on in just the last week. Kristina and I live in the same town and it is very small and 254 miles from any major city. Her son and family need your thoughts and prayers and if she is not on the forum for awhile all of you will know why. She enjoys this forum so much and she is one sweet, precious person to know and has 7 wonderful children. If I had a daughter I would want her to be like Kristina, but all I have is 3 great sons. Please keep her in your prayers. thanks so much and I too have learn alot from just reading all the stuff on the forum, even if I don't write on it to much. Thanks for having this wonderful site.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lisa- Thank you for posting this correctly. I haven't done this enough to know what I am doing, but I do know Kristina has a lot of friends on this forum and I appreciate your help. I am very worried about seeing this little guy, but Kristina is a strong gal, and I'll be around to help her when they get home. Thanks again -Pat Bernd-Honeyquilter

This is surely a devastating blow to Kristina and the family, also the child Sven. In Gods Hands, and His will.. prayers will be said many times... for peace of mind, for healing care, for correct intelligence for the Dr.s and nursing staff, for Kristina as she sits by his side, and safety and traveling mercies for the others in the family..

Oh how I ache for all of you. Have been in similar situations several times, and it is never easy...

God Bless and Huge Hugs to all,

Ritar

Archived