YEA Getting an Intelliquilter

Grammie

I'm very excited that soon I will have an Intelliquilter installed on my APQS Milli. I am so excited about having some of the features. With two systems I should be able to get MORE done. lolol Of course I'm sure to take time and play a while...

Will be installed at the end of the month and I can't stand the wait..

Quilting still gets me excited and I love computerized quilting mixed with freehand.

Hugs Grammie

Gator I am so excited about it arriving. I don't think it will take me more than a day to be doing what I want to do. I have been paying very close attention for a long time. The videos and demos are really cool and I've watched them all many times lol. I'm so glad my husband gave in and let me get another system so one is rolling the Quilts thru but I can be working slowly on my quilt.

I cannot wait to begin my wholecloth using the IQ.

Hugs Grammie

Exciting News Tammie,

I know you’ll be very creative with IQ . . . it has wonderful features and you're so talented. I can hardly wait to see you this summer to play in your new studio.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne Moreno, Designer, Digitizing Instructor

Patterns and Designs Studio

www.Patterns and Designs.com (in construction)

digisuz@charter.net

Grammie, keep us updated, Laura also!!! I'm taking an IQ

wholecloth class at MQX, can't wait. I also just purchased an

"airbrush", I'm thinking wholecloth with airbrush highlights instead of trapunto. I figure as long as I keep trying new stuff, age will have trouble keeping up!!! I'm no artist but my youngest son is so I'm thinking I might have some talent somewhere within. If you all have any questions I'll be here.:cool::cool:

Archived