Marketing Ideas

cjtinkle

After looking at Linda's great T-shirt with her logo, I was wondering what other methods everyone uses to market their services?

I think this would be a great thread to share ideas on. It's probably the toughest area for beginners to get a handle on.

I am going to be "The Quilt Faery". I've already bought the domain. I'm going to design a cute window sign for my Jeep, with my logo, web address, and phone number on it. I have no qualms about doing this on my vehicle, for free advertising.

I'll probably make myself some tshirts as well, only because I'm not bashful :D my logo will plaster itself over the front and back of my shirt, and I'll wear it in public whenever I go out.

Also, when I plan out my "look", I think I'm going to go for "clean but cute". While I know there's men in the business (my hubby thinks this is awesome), I want to appeal to the little girl inside each and everyone of us, who's just dying to come out and play.

I don't know much about the quilting business yet, but everytime I talk to someone who DOES, I see the sparkle in their eyes, and it's not hard to tell this is an emotion driven business. The best kind!

Archived