COUNTDOWN to MQX!!! - Headcount 1-2-3...

Yea!!! I'll be there as soon as my class is over or I decide to "slip out". I'm sure the Westin has a lounge or something for a meet and greet, if you can't make the dinner. I think most of us are staying at the Westin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to go to dinner with everyone on Thursday night. Can't remember if I signed up for something but dinner sounds really great!

Keep me posted on what the plans are, please!

I'll have my iPhone (and maybe my computer) so I can get emails. Let me know if you need mine.....

I'm a lurker for 2 years!! Thank you for all of your posts - many times they have helped me figure something out or just been encouragement that keeps me uplifted! And you don't have to be logged in to offer up prayers for those who request them! I have been going to MQX since 2003 when it was in the Manchester Armory and it was all so new to me. I got my Millie in 2004 and was in full swing when I retired from teaching in 2007. I will be at MQX Thursday and Friday and would love to be included in dinner at the Fire and Ice. Again, thanks for all your posts!

Antoinette,

I have a class in the morning, I think until noon and then was going to see the show and stimulate the economy by visiting the vendors. I'm not sure yet if I will come home before dinner or not. If I do I'd be happy to car pool since you're only minutes away. Can you U2U me your phone number, I'm not sure where I put it. Oh, and tomorrow 10a-2p is quilting at my house. You're welcome to join us again. I'm glad you'll be able to make it to dinner one way or another.

Barbara, Welcome to the site with the most wonderful people. Look forward to meeting you next week.

Is anyone from Canada joining us?

Dianne

Fire and Ice is physically connected to the Westin. I just called the hotel to make sure that I was remembering it correctly. If you can picture the Westin on the left, there is a connecting enclosed catwalk/bridge, in the middle, to the Providence Place Mall, on the right. Fire and Ice and alot of other stores are on the ground floor. You can walk from hotel to restaurant inside, but I almost remember it being easier to locate if you walk outside on the street. I think it's about 1 to 1-1/2 blocks from the entrance of the hotel.

Dianne

Our weather here is nuts. Yesterday it hit 90, tomorrow a chance of a slight frost. But at least the area isn't flooded any more. So yes the cat walk might be a wonderful thing.

We're up to 18 people. I'm bringing a friend.

Dianne

Dianne,

The weather is doing the same thing here. It is supposed to only be a high of 50 tomorrow. Yesterday it was 88 when I left work. I guess it is Spring. It is really early to be in the 80's though and of course we never rule out a May snow! It happened the year before I moved here. 8" on May 18th! Luckily it doesn't last long.

Archived