Racks to hold rolls of batting

Linda, be sure that the name of the file doesn't have any special characters like " or '. Don't preview your post. Size could also be the problem. I don't know what the limitation is but I usually make mine under 200KB. For me that's about 6 inches square.

I looked it up. The size must be under 1 megabyte.

"Can I insert an attachment?

Yes you can insert an attachment with any of your posts. The file size of the attachment must be under 1 Megabyte for it to be accepted. You can attach a file on the New Post and Post Reply pages with the upload field."

Most cameras these days produce much bigger pictures.

I had found a batting rack at www.cranberryquiltworks.com with a picture a few years back. I just checked and they still have a batt rack that I think holds 3 rolls but they don't have a picture anymore. Their batt rack is $249.00 I believe. I really wanted one then but just never got around to ordering one.

In picture #10 of KerriM's studio, http://community.webshots.com/album/576135842CjBfcg , it looks like she has her batting on a storage shelf. Also, I saw another system recently (can't remember where) that was composed of what looked like the Rubbermaid or Closetmaid shelf standards attached to the wall with brackets attached to them. A pole was connected across the brackets and the roll of batting was on this pole. These are white metal, and the standards can be spaced to attach to the wall studs, so no worries about weight. Hard to explain, but take a look at these wall and closet systems at Lowes or Home Depot and I think you'll know what I mean. Anybody else remember seeing this system lately -- it may have been on this forum.

Archived