Expecting

Good Morning!

I have been lurking for a couple of months and wanted to "officially" announce that we are expecting a new Mille. around April 19th-20th and I am feeling the entire range of emotions that has been described by others while expecting. I was led to this great forum (Hi CJ) and as a long arm newbie; I'm sure you will get quite tired of my newbie queries. Thanks for all your help so far everyone!

Congratulations on your new addition to your family:D Don't worry about asking questions that others have asked before. We all learn, relearn (I forget a good hint...senior moments:P:o:D) and someone always has a great new idea so old questions are always welcomed.

Hello and Welcome Pamela-

My Millie was delivered last May and I've loved every minute of it!! We were all newbies at one time and sometimes I still feel like a newbie not having my machine even a full year yet. We are all here to help each other along so ask lots of questions and most importantly PPP (practice, practice, practice), make yourself practice for 1 hour per day which usually turns into 2 or 3! You might be interested is classes also, I took the ones offered by APQS and they are so worth the trip, can't say enough about how much Dawn packs in those classes! Also, in September 2010 in Huron, Ohio QwM (Quilting with Machines) will have classes, check it out online. Prices are good because its not a big show.

Pamela,

Welcome to the forum. Ask all the questions you want. Each of us has had, or in my case still have, questions. This is the right place to ask them. Congrats on the milli. The hardest part of getting a milli is behind you--the decision to buy one.

Pamela

Pamela,

I'm a newbie, too. Now, I'm wondering when I can officially give up that title. It'll probably be awhile.

We love questions. At my age, I need constant reminders as I can't even remember where my notes are. Ask away! Everyone on this site is so helpful, not just with quilting help, but with support and comfort in all areas. So join in frequently!

Welcome to the family Pamela!! Nice to have another Ohioan here!!

Our son went to University of Dayton! Go Flyers! I heard GE is building a huge research & development facility in/close to Dayton!! Yippee!!

Remember, we love pictures!:P

I'm kind of new too. My Millie is just past one year now, and I'm still practicing!!

Archived