Expecting

Welcome, Pamela.

And no, we won't get tired of your newbie questions. You see, it is kind of like my boys who were 9 and 10 when their sister was born and they just loved playing with her toys and could do it without anyone teasing them, 'cause after all, they were playing 'with' her! So, see, this way those of us with experience who would look really dumb for asking the questions, will be able to learn right along with you!! :D

hi pamela -

welcome.

i am also a newbie - you will love your machine and all the very cool things it does! it is mesmerizing.

one of my quilting friends was here tonight and my husband said he hadnt seen her in a while.

she answered him "that's because meg has become a recluse since she got her machine"

this forum is a great resource - i have learned so much from just reading all the daily posts.

enjoy - ask lots of questions cause there are lots of us newbies who want answers!

Hello - ok I am going to quit the lurking and say hi to you all. I have had my Milli for about a year now. I do not quilt as a business and am certainly a newbe in every way. I just want to say that I enjoy all your comments and hope that soon I will have something to share with you.

Welcome! I haven't been on in awhile as we moved this winter and then I visited family for three weeks. It is nice to finally get settled in and start quilting again. You will love your millie and don't hesitate to ask questions. I still ask for help and I have had my millie for 6 years. This is a great group and you will enjoy making friends here. By the way, I live in Granville, OH which is about 25 minutes east of Columbus.

Janet

Archived