Laura Farnham

Customers First Quilt! Block of the Month!!

This was Sylvia's First quilt. It was a block of the month quilt and she was very excited to have it quilted. I just played on this one. Letting each block "happen".

I McTavished the background, did CC in the outer small squares, Feathered inner border and Double Piano Keyed the outer border.

I used bottom line top and bottom and Quilters Dream Cotton Select batting.

post--13461903879103_thumb.jpg

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Laura that is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!! Great Job.

Grammie

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

Finished this quilt in the wee hours of the morning.

Sylvia was very pleased!!

post--1346190387976_thumb.jpg

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Wow...her first quilt! Amazing. Love what you did with it. It is fabulous. She looks very pleased...and rightly so.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Wow! That's a show stopper! Too bad it's too late to enter it into the Pueblo Expo. I'd love to see it up close. Wonderful quilt and quilting.

Barb Iliff

Freedom SR

Winding Ways Quilting

"When your life falls to pieces make a quilt!!"

Laura, you tell Sylvia she "done good" as her "FIRST" quilt my goodness she is ambitious! And, speaking of ambitious, you were equally so with your quilting. Superb.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Wow, her first quilt!!! That is really impressive. It looks stunning, especially now that you quilted it so beautifully. She is really beaming with pride in the picture.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Laura, you did just wonderful in picking out the treatment for the spaces, and they were expertly applied.. Please tell the owner that I'm amazed at her "first" quilt, the piecing and the applique.. a very ambitious task and beautifully done.

RitaR

:P:P:P:P Laura, this is gorgeous both piecing and quilting...You both look thrilled with the end result, as you should be!!!!!!!!WOW!

1208CB1FD43B6268025CE347F83F71E6.png
Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love. ~Author Unknown

Proud  Owner of an APQS Freedom with IQ
Kwilts by Kerry

Her first quilt! Are you kidding!?! Wow, she did a beautiful job and you did such awesome quilting -- what a treasure! Well done! :) I've just got to add this to my favs so I can refer back to it!

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

Amazing work on both your behalfs! I see many more quilts in both of your futures! What stunning work for her 1st quilt.

Merry Jo

Merry Jo Rembold, Julian, CA

APQS Sales Representative

Millie & Quilt Path

Facebook: Creative Quilting by Merry Jo

Merryjorembold.com