Just bought a Lenni!!!

Congratulations on your new Lenni! You will love her! Sounds like you have already been busy quilting-good for you! I noticed you said Matt set your machine to the right height for you--how did he figure the right height? Are there recommendations for where the bar should in relation to your body?

I have not arranged with Jennifer when my class will be. Jennifer suggested that I wait for a bit and do some experimenting on my own first so I will have some idea of what I might need to ask her during the session. So far, so good. I am sewing the binding on my third lap sized quilt and am pleased with my first efforts at experimenting with different threads although I have become familiar with the " frogging" and ripping out of some stitches. It was time to change the needle and blow out and clean the bobbin case as my thread tension on the underside deteriorated without my noticing it until it was too late. Live and learn...

Bev, I would love to get together sometime so we can compare notes and experiences so far. When is your class scheduled?

Charmaine

Congratulations Bev, I also bought a demo Lenni almost two years ago and she has been absolutely wonderful. No problems whatsoever, other than maybe operator error now and then. I know you will just love your Lenni and do lots of awesome quilts. Welcome to the family!!

Archived