New APQS Bliss System

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - you keep your legs and table - just replacing the rails................ I am sure APQS will be putting more on the site and will explain what the upgrade consists of. MB - I think this is just what you have been looking for ........ you'll be glad you kept your baby!!!

Why can't the Liberty be upgraded? aren't the tables of the Millie and the Liberty the same (the only difference being the legs)?

This makes me mad, it seems that the Liberty owners got shoved/pushed into a closet and forgotten about, my machine is only 5 years old, not obsolete by any means but still has the same issues with drag as the larger machines do.

What this says about APQS is that if you don't go with the top of the line machine, in a few years, your concerns/upgrade needs no longer matter. VERY BAD in my book and up until now I thought APQS was excellent in the customer service area, this has me rethinking the whole APQS image.

Knowing how the new system is structured, some things will have to be reworked for the new rails. I believe (don't quote me please) that CL may have to come up with a new base if working from the back of the machine, but I really think the template boards should work fine and working from the front of the machine should be fine - maybe changing the number of washers on the carriage for the boards. I am sure that IQ (Zoltan) will have to reconfigure the motor set-up. As to other systems - have no idea. Since my IQ is on my Innova, I am not concerned with that. As to CL - since the Millie will handle so much smoother - will spend more time working on freemotion which I love. I am sure that both men will want to deal with this issue right away since they both give outstanding service and want to keep their customers happy. Just my 2 cents - not actual knowledge!!!!

Please contact your rep for more information, to place your order and help with setup . This is an upgrade to your existing table. You will get a new carriage , machine axles and new table rails. You will keep your legs and rollers. No need to return old parts. Get rid of your black wheels forever with the NEW APQS Bliss tracking system. Moves live a hot knife through soft butter. At this time it will not work with a computerized system. Hopefully CQ and IQ or APQS will retrofit soon. HINT HINT...

Maybe APQS is just starting with the Millie and then will come out with the same for the other machines later. I would say not to start thinking bad thoughts about APQS just yet. Or, maybe because the Millie feels a bit more bulky then the smaller head machines, they are trying to make it easier to manuver. Just a thought.

Joann and gang,

The excitement about today's announcement with the new Bliss drive system is bubbling over! In all the hub-ub of getting this wonderful news out to our APQS family, somewhere along the way we gave the impression that the new Bliss system would not be available for Liberty owners.

Of course, that's absolutely wrong. Liberty owners, Millie owners , Freedom and Freedom SR owners and even people who are still looking for the best machine on the market can have the new Bliss system.

The best thing to do is to call us directly with your questions...we're doing our very best to keep you informed and "in the know". As to a couple of quilters knowing about the Bliss system before its debut, please know that we always want to give you the best possible product. That means having a few "beta testers" (to use my computer-geek son's language) trying out the system and testing it before we went into full production.

This is such an innovation for our industry that I'm sure it was hard for those quilters to keep things quiet! Know that customer service is our top priority, and we want to be sure you still receive the quality you've come to expect from all of us at APQS.

If you want to place an order for the new upgrade, just call our toll-free number and we can talk to you about Bliss. Let me know what questions you have!

Archived