IQ installation for APQS machines is now NO DRILL!

AHuffman

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Intelliquilter

I was really interested in finding out about the Intelliquilter and was hoping that I could get to see the system and get some questions answered at MQX. Fortunately I was able to see the system and it looks impressive. However, I was totally blown off by the people at the booth. I stopped by several times and was not given the time of day. It was really disappointing as it was one booth that was high on my priority list of visiting. If I do decide to add a computer to my Millennium I would expect customer service to be top notch.

Lisa:(

Lisa, I'm not going to make excuses for them but every time I went by their booth, they were overwhelmed with people. I'm so sorry, they ignored you. I wish you could have said something to me, I would have given you a personnel tour of the program. I know it's to late but that's not the norm for IQ, they are a very customer oriented company. My dealer is top notch. Have you checked out the IQ Yahoo Group? We also have local IQ groups that meet just like quilt guilds. If you go to the Yahoo Group you may find a group near you. If you don't mind I'm going to tell Zoltan and his reps what happened to you at the show?

Connie,

You are so sweet. It is too bad the night we met at dinner (for all of 2 minutes!!) that I didn't know I would not have my intelliquilter questions answered. Oh well, you can never tell what will happen in the future.

You are very right they were very busy that is the reason I went back so many times.

The setup for the Lenni was getting a lot of attention.

It was my first time at MQX so I was not sure what to expect. Unfortunately it was not the only booth where I was blown off. I actually had one vendor ask me who I had brought to the show as if I couldn't possibly quilt. What the he** weird response for a vendor at a longarm show.

All in all, most of the vendors were excellent and so generous with their time. I had some amazing classes with equally amazing teachers and met some really wonderful longarm quilter. It was a great show and would not hesitate to return again. Just wish dinner was longer so I could get a chance to talk with everyone a little longer. We should have played musical chairs and moved one seat to the right so we could have met everyone....... I could just imagine the waiters it would have been too funny for them to try and figure that out to give everyone their bills.:P

Thanks again I really wish I lived closer as I would love to see your Intelliquilter in action.

Take care,

Lisa:)

Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. The first time I'd ever worked a booth was in the Lancaster show this year and I have a new found appreciation for those on the "other side". Sometimes the sea of people can be a bit overwhelming. :)

I'd be happy to talk to you about any questions you have with the IQ. I love mine and I'm thrilled at how my productivity level has vastly increased now that I have my extra "employee".

-Angela

Archived