Thank you

Ladies (or should I say...quine...lady in Scottish slang, is that close??),

It was YOU both who made it a blast. The trivia game was such fun at Fire & Ice that night. You are a riot! Watch out America here they come...

I am glad your trip has been so enjoyable for you. Considering you are both "stranded" for a while, you are doing great. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Lisa Burghart

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

NW NJ

Tracy and Linzi, you all made the trip to MQX very interesting. It was so much fun meeting and hanging with you all, never a dull moment. I bet NY and MASS will never be the same with Tracy, Linzi and Bonnie hitting all the quilt shops. I would love to see your suitcases, mine was stuffed but you guys have to be setting some kind of record. Sounds like the volcano is calming down, have a safe trip home.

Tracy and Linzi we're so glad you came and we had so much fun! By the way the shortbread that I won at Fire & Ice are scrumptous and hubby says they are the best he has ever had!!!! Miss you all. If you get stuck longer give me a shout. At work I'm only about 30 minutes from Bonnie. You could always come see me at campus...it would never be the same. Nothing quilty though!:(

Archived