Introduction

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself out here. I've been lurking since I got my millie in August, and found that this section of the forums seemed to be home for me.

I truly love and appreciate all of your wonderful, positive comments and always look forward to seeing what has been posted.

I'm in western central Iowa, about 50 miles from the APQS factory, and we're farmers. So spring and fall I'm usually out there in the fields, helping get the crop in or out. But any other time I'm in my studio enjoying 'my time'!

You all seemed like such a welcoming group that I thought it was about time that I introduce myself.

Happy Spring, and sew the seeds of happiness!

Thanks Meg!

I started out with a KenQuilt machine and had it for about 5 years, while I worked in corporate america. I got my Millie when I decided to stay home and help my husband.

I would still say I'm pretty green at all this. I do take in some customer quilts. Pretty much all edge to edge/panto stuff.

I'm still getting to know and love my Millie!

Hi Dollie3Bee, welcome to the insane world of long arm quilting. It's fun, informative, friendly, happy, huggy and prayerfull.

Enjoy it and the gals here,, and a few guys, sometimes we just need to blow off steam.. sometimes others do, have health issues in the family and ask for prayers, or report progress on something.. as for suggestions.. well, if you've been lurking you don't need me to tell you about it.. so shall sign off.

God Bless, stay well and safe, have fun quilting,

RitaR

Welcome Dollie :)

I also got my Millie last August and I love this forum. It's so friendly and helpful and you'll get so many wonderful tipps and tricks and inspiration and and and .... ;)

Wish you a good time and not to much work at your farm, so you will have time for quilting :cool:

Regards from Germany

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dollie

Did you see that there is a group dinner for any interested APQS forum members on Tuesday night at MQS. It would be a great way to meet people face to face. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone in person yet and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone at MQS. You should definitely try to make it.

Lisa:)

Archived