Introduction

Welcome Dollie :) I'm a relative newbie too, having just gotten my Lenni last June and I'm having a ball with him! Glad you joined our friendly group. :) And lucky you, going to MQS.......wish I was able to go this year and get a chance to meet everyone! Maybe next year. Have fun! Will look forward to seeing pictures of your quilts.

Dollie, welcome to the group. I will look forward to meeting you at MQS this year . I am relatively new to LAming, having gotten my machine in Sept. This is the best group of ladies for learning lots of great things to help us improve our skills. Everyone is so generous with their knowledge.:D:D Dar

Welcome Dolly to this amazing forum. When I got my Freedom 3 years ago and was introduced to this webisite I could never have imagined all the support and inspiration that is so freely given here. I spend much more time lurking than posting but I find all of the posts to be a wonderful resource. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

I see someone has already used the "Hello Dolly" theme song. That is what first came to mind for me also, as I have sung in a production of Hello, Dolly.

So since I can't be unique doing that I just join everyone else in saying welcome. It is a great forum and you'll have lots of fun here, I am sure.

Hi Dolly..........I am fairly new here too and have learned sooooo much from this forum. Everyone is eager to answer questions and point you in the right direction if they don't know the answer. I just got my Milli in March, but had an HQ16 for a few years before that. I plan to take my free class with Dawn in August. Looking forward to it, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, brain power, come to me. All you Iowans, my hubby is from Mapleton, over towards Onawa. his family were farmers too. AirForce cleaned the dirt from under his nails and put aircraft grease there instead.

RitaR

Archived