Sign in to follow this  
cblevins

NQR Prayers Needed

Adding my prayers for both of you and sending you a hug. I am so sorry for your pain.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Sending my prayers up now. This is so hard to have to go through. You are indeed fortunate to have had her with you so long.

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Thanks everyone. All of the posts mean more than you will ever know. I don't see how this can last much longer. Last night I crawled in bed with her and held her and sang to her the way she used to me. I don't remember when the roles completely reversed.

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com

Cheri, my heart goes out to you. I know what you mean by role reversal. It is kind of that way with my mom. I'll pray for you and your mom. She is blessed to have a daughter like you.

e031f624cf7233f8fdc03e8e12614a83.png

LeeAnn Meduna

Cheri, you are certainly in my prayers. May you feel the Lord's arms around both of you as you must go down this path in your lives. I pray that your dear mother has no pain. I know she feels the love and comfort you are showering on her. God bless you and give you continued peace and strength.

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"

Prayers for you and your family, you are such a special daughter to care for your precious mother in your home.

Sending hugs of understanding and prayers for support during these difficult days.

98312B42AC217FA4517E0E9004D33C6A.png

4060 River Branch Lane

Pfafftown, North Carolina 27040

(336) 946-2214 | Voigt575@gmail.com |http://strawberrypatchquiltworks.blogspot.com/

Cheri,

My prayers go out for you and for your mom at this time. She is so blessed to have you with her as up help her with this transition point in her life even as your heart aches. Remember to find small ways to take care of yourself during these hard days.

Lynn

Lynn Founatin

Fountain Fiber Arts, LLC

fountainfiber@bellsouth.net

Prayers for you and your family.

My 93-year-old mom lives with us. I hope your mom gets better real quick! The power of prayer is a miraculous thing! ((((hugs)))))

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

Praying for you right now. I pray for my own parents time of death to be quick and painless. They have been the best parents. I remember reading a book by Irma Bombeck when she talked about the roles reversing. So sad but so true!!!

Marie Brewer

Pine Needle Quilting

Hermosa, SD

Mille Owner