MQS 2010

Mary Beth

I will be coming down too. I will be getting in on Monday sometime and departing on Thursday around noon.

Angela, I'm so glad to hear that your mother is going to make it. If any of you see this lovely lady doing her applique in the lobby area, do stop by and say hi! She is a dear, and so wonderful to speak with!! Just love her!

Safe travel!

Dollie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there sometime Sunday through Thursday. It will be interesting. We are now heading to Florida (from Illinois) for DH military reunion and most importantly for him to fly in the WWII fighter Mustang. We will get back to Illinois around noon Sunday and have to leave within an hour to Kansas City. Fortunately my partner-in-quilting shows will do that leg of driving!

BTW We drove through Nashville this afternoon. They have some real problems after the flooding there. Major highways closed, death count climbing. could certanly use prayers.

Judith Fosse

Southern Illinois

(Spending thr night in Warner Robins, GA):cool:

Oh, I am SOOOO jealous. I was hoping to pop down on Saturday morning but I have two events here in Bellevue so I won't make it at all, but just wait till next year. I can go for the whole week, and take classes, and meet everyone. Aaaah - next year.

Originally posted by Grammie

AWESOME BARB. ARe you flying? I head down 50 Monday morning and plan to drive. I'm not sure when I will leave to be honest but it is looking like Sunday. If I've had enough I will head out early. Sharing a room with Deb my friend from Illinois. I'm sorry there wasn't time to arrange going together. My poor planning this year. I was so sure that I wasn't going. I have to drive as I have a detour trip on the way home and PETS to delivery and pick up. The kenneling is costing a small fortune but hey its the only way I can go. I don't leave them just anywhere. lol Hugs Grammie

Tracye and I are driving down on Tuesday and coming back on Friday. Both of us are short on funds this year and keeping it more real this time! lol We'll be staying at the Super 8 a couple of miles away from the convention center. We both didn't know we were going until YESTERDAY! lol so we understand the planning part. Definitely save some time for you and everyone. See ya there!

Not sure how I missed this post but I will be arriving on Sunday night (late) and staying until the following Sunday. I have signed up for quite a few classes so my schedule is quite full but I am so looking forward to meeting as many APQS forum members as possible.

I am sharing a room with Linnea Marie at the Courtyard so we are very close.

I will check my schedule to make sure I can make it to dinner on Tuesday.

It is just around the corner now!!

See you all soon,

Lisa:)

I wil be there too:D

Arriving at Sunday evening and stay until Saturday. I would love to meet you all.

I'm counting days now:D

Today I will go to Netherland to do an IQ installation for Tinie and back again tomorrow. Then it's just some more quilts to do before I will pack py suitcase again

Claudia...We'd LOVE for you to go with us to dinner!!!!

I think we will be meeting Tues eve around 5:00 at the APQS chat table downstairs. From there...we will meet up with MaryBeth and head for dinner.

I know she has to "work" that day...AND, pick up "someone" from the airport..can't remember who...but, anyway, then she'll head to MQS and meet us at the table. We will wait around for a tad in case any of you who have classes until 5:00 want to go with us..we probably won't head out until 5:15 or so anyway...is my guess. Maybe 5:30..who knows!

You can always leave messages with other's so we know we need to wait for someone too!

I'll be there for the whole week. Count me in on the Tue. night dinner as well. I live in Olathe, about 5 miles from the show and I can give rides to 3 or 4 people for the dinner if they need me too. If you need a ride call me. (913) 660-2726. If you have problems at the show and need help, please call, I'll help all I can.

Hey, all you sweethearts! I will arrive Sunday and my plane gets in at 6pm; then I leave on Saturday about noon to come back to good ole Ohio!

Anyone else arriving at the airport about that time?? Can we share a shuttle or cab?? It's quite pricey I think, for just one person!

I am sharing a room with Lisa Newman, and we've never met. My DH thinks I'm weird. I hope Lisa doesn't think I am!!! hahahaha Oh, you almost all know me!:P

I can't wait to see you all.

Shana?? Are you coming this year??

I had so much fun last year!!

Carmen? Are you in Claudia's late feather class Monday evening? I am!! woohoo

Count me in for dinner on Tuesday, if there is room!!

Linnea Marie - YES! I am in Claudia's Monday feather class at 6 PM. so we'll be classmates learning from a master. :D On Tuesday afternoon I have a lecture class until 5:30 and am hoping to go to dinner with all of you if someone with a car will delay departure until class is over. I sure don't want to miss the dinner! :D

I'm feeling so left out here. The Elephant Ear is a great restaurant!!

Hey Sheri. Look for me on Friday. I'm still planning to make it and will be bring a friend. I'll try and call ya when I get there. If work doesn't cooperate, I may have to call in sick. Shhhh.....

BTW - If anyone sees Pat Farris hanging around the APQS table, she is my aunt with a Millie about 1 1/2 years old and she just got IQ on it last week. I'm planning to meet up with her for a bit on Friday.

Archived