MQS 2010

Mary Beth

I would also like to join in on the fun!!! I'll have my traverse and can take 6 with me... I'll check Tomorrow night for details at the table!!!

JoAnn, can't wait to meet you. Hill City is our families summer hangout! In fact we usually spend between a week or two at Palmer Gulch and have been thinking of making Hill City our retirement location!!!

Safe travels all! Can't wait to get there!!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mary Beth

I told him we would be there about 6 pm, which should give other customers time to eat and leave.

:P:P:P Do you think anyone else would want to be there after we show up? :P I wasn't there last year, but I hear you had a good time, and it sounds like it will be a blast this year, too! :P

Leaving about 6am in morning. Gotta drop my darings of at kennel on my way. probly won't arrive until 8pm but if I'm a sissy and want to rest I'll get a room and arrive early Tuesday morning. I don't expect to do that as my roommate is waiting for me. lol Can't wait to see you all. Should be there in 10 to 12 hours. Off to early night of rest. See ya soon. Nite Nite.

Grammie Tammie

Mary Beth, I plan to arrive Tuesday afternoon with 2 friends.Using a Garmin to get us there and keep us from getting lost!! Hope there will be room for 3 more at the restuarant for dinner. Looking forward to meeting the par-tie gals! :D Dar

Linnea and I connected (hugged) before our morning class with Sue Patten. Seeing as how we are both short (I'm shorter :P) instead of the usual "belly bar" on the machines we quilted with booby bars. It's up to all of you to get the picture. Sue is great fun and a font of information.

It's been great putting names to faces and hugs to those we've chatted with.

Dinner!!

What a great turnout...I think we had around 35 people!

2642744430090312137S425x425Q85.jpg

2935071940090312137S425x425Q85.jpg

2351537890090312137S425x425Q85.jpg

It was hard to get a picture of Glenda because she was at the head of the long table...this is a close up....not sure she is going to love me for this one.....:)

2513561680090312137S425x425Q85.jpg

And this is Kay Anderson....

2128511970090312137S425x425Q85.jpg

There were 2 or 3 booths of people that I missed. I'm sorry I missed you. We had such a great time and a great group....it is only going to get better from here.

Debbi....yes....and I am paying Weight Watchers to help me lose weight!!! The funny thing is Merete, from Norway went with us...after dinner at the Elephant Bar. We were all stuffed. She wanted to know what was good so I told her about the Brownie Pothole Bling...we ordered the small...when it came, she looked at me and kind of gulped and said, "This...is a small???":o:o I said, "Welcome to America!!" :P:P:P:D:P

ugh!! I am wanting to be at MQS and not sitting here at my desk!! Then on my first break.....my phones rings...it is a long distance call so I figure it is all of "my people" calling me. It kind of was....it was Michael, he needs a favor....and here I sit. UGH!!! Let me outa here!!!!

Archived