Shannon its the 30th April

Originally posted by doodlebug

i have one more squishy making it's way here (that i know of) .....so hopefully i'll swap this weekend and mail on monday the 10th....

Dory... hurry up gurrrrl! :)

Hey, I'm patient...I can wait a couple more weeks.... Especially if I am lucky and get one of Dory's blocks... they will be beautiful, I'm sure!

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Dory... hurry up gurrrrl! :)

Hey, I'm patient...I can wait a couple more weeks.... Especially if I am lucky and get one of Dory's blocks... they will be beautiful, I'm sure!

i already got dory's...last week

yup. you're there... here's the list of received from the other post:

I'm assuming that Shannon is participating...

Cindy T (ks)

Karen B (aust) thanks for the added extra!!!

Bobbi B (oh)

Gail D (ca)

shana (AK) (someone forgot the SASE )

denise (oh)

anita m. (nc)

roxanne (NE)

sherri (NC)

diane B (MN)

jen W (CO) 2 sets!

rita k (OH) 2 sets also

lyn c (aust) thanks for the gifty!

janice d (MO)

bonnie b (NY) two sets

linnea (OH)

kristina (NV) two sets

Thanks Bobbi, I never saw the list. Did Shannon also have a pattern for setting the blocks together? I saw one that she did on her blog that had a large center medallion. I seem to... no, not seem to..., I have trouble getting a setting plan for blocks other than the tipical sashing setting therefore I have many blocks that need to be set together into numerous tops including the 30's swap blocks which by the way, yours was fabulous. I saved it for inspiration.

hey janice-

i didn't have a setting designed, but i do for the next swap (with lots of space for creative quilting *wink*) i figure if maybe folks can see what the finished quilt would look like, they'd be more willing to participate. who wants a bunch of blocks then to figure out how to set them...:P

i plan on doing a traditional on-point setting with scrappy cream sashing and green cornerstones. if you like, i'll share the directions...

the medallion quilt on my blog was the setting for a BOM from my LQS....

Shannon,

Thanks a lot. Yes, I would love to have your directions for setting together some blocks. ALL HELP is appreciated. I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you come up with for the next swap!!! Your ideas are always so creative and seem to come so easily to you. Love your gifts and talents! Isn't it a sin to covet?;) I can't draw and the ideas aren't there even if I could. I have discovered that quilting would be easier if one has some artistic(drawing) ability.

Yes Shannon, are you saying I can't have both; because I do have extra blocks of our swap block and I like both of them and can use both. So.......if you're willing to give both, I'll take both. Thank you so much. You are saving another set of blocks from the UFO pile.

Archived