Circlelord Challenge 2010 Winners Posted

circlelord

Congratulations to ALL the winners!!! Beautiful use of CL templates on quilts.

And congratulations to everyone who entered - this challenge was totally inspirational to me. You know how sometimes we invest in tools that we never use - templates, rulers, pantos and all kinds of gadgets to "help" us quilt better. Well, because of this challenge and because of you all sharing your creations, I am thinking more "out of the box" in using what I have!!

Grateful AND stretched....

OMG This I just found out today and I am so proud of everyone! :) Your quilts are beautiful; so much creativity. really really cool.

And special congratulations to my Butla Sista --- Sheri Butler who won 1st place and just got her CL so dang girl you are on a roll!!! :) Can you even imagine??? That is so wild!! :)

So proud of all.................. And that means everyone who entered their work,,,, all of you who entered are WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

I am in awe by your creativity. All of you!!!

Shana

(QUOTE)And special congratulations to my Butla Sista --- Sheri Butler who won 1st place and just got her CL so dang girl you are on a roll!!! :) Can you even imagine??? That is so wild!! :)

Thanks MS Butla Sista from Alaska!!!

Can you believe it? I'm still in aaaw over it all. My phone was ringing off the hook yesterday!

I'm IN LOVE with my Circle Lord, and you can't imagine right now all the ideas that are going thru my little brain! LOL!

There were so many beautiful quilts in that challange, I dont know how everyone could make up their minds to vote.

Congrats to ALL!!!

HOLY CIRCLE LORD Batman!!! I was astounded!!! Never in a a million years did I think I'd win anything let alone a first place!! My son and I were jumping up and down and almost overturned some furniture!!:o I did bang my knee on his coffee table pretty hard! Darn thing jumped right in front of me!

Thank you all!:P

BIG CONGRATS to all the winners! Heck, big congrats to all who entered! It was an absolutely awesome show! Extremely inspiring!!:P:P

Now I'm sure a trip to MQS with all those gorgeous quilts will wipe the smile off my mug!!:P:P

I am very honored that a quilt of mine has won in the Circle Lord challenge. A big thank you to everyone that entered quilts, and congratulations to all of the winners. I do think that everyone is a winner here, whether we get a prize or not, because we now have all of these absolutely beautiful quilts to view and draw inspiration from!

Thanks go to Mary Beth for getting this challenge started, and Carol Lyons for helping out. And a special thanks to Michael and Kay for hosting the challenge and the generous prizes they have awarded, as well as making a super great tool for quilters! Just look what those tools can do!

OK, so that's my Academy Award speech and I'll shut up now! :P:P:P

Well, finally...We are home from the lake. We left KC at 6:00 am Saturday morning to go fishing. Michael called me later in the morning to see if I could get near my computer to see the list of winners :o OMG....I should have pretended to be sick so I could stay home...there was no computer near me, we have electricity...but that is it!!

Congratulations! First of all....Sheri called me, while I was at the lake....bawling...I thought something had happened to a family member....and then she said, "I won (sob, sob, sob) first place!" I said "What?!??" I really couldn't understand what she was saying....then I realized. Then she said between the sobs that she won first place in the CL challenge. Way to go, my friend!!

I am just so very proud of all of you who entered. You did an outstanding job.

Because everyone did such a beautiful job on your quilts, that I hate to mention names....but can I just say that Stewart VanderBloemen had not had his Circle Lord for very long and he just went for it. I know from reading his posts that he felt like he might be out of his league just a bit. I know he was a bit nervous....but Stewart I want to say I am so proud of you for stepping up and taking a chance. This has to be a confidence builder and lets you know that you can do this!!!

Also, when I visited Nebraska in February....Sheri had not seen the CL at work. She paid attention to how the whole system worked and she asked me a lot of questions, and questions and more questions. Then she went home, talked to her DH, then ordered her CL. That day at the meeting Sheri spread this very quilt top out on the floor and was asking for design help. As soon as she received her CL, she tried it....used it.....and loves it. Sheri....you ROCK!!!

So, if any of you all have the CL and are having problems, want help, I'm here for you. Send me an email or a U2U and will be happy to talk to you about what is going on. If you really want me to....I will come to you....seriously. I am happy to come for a day or two, and play with your CL. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Linnea.....Congratulations girl....and don't do a Mary Beth and hurt yourself too bad :D:P

Well, I was so busy all weekend that I had not even checked the forum, now I find that I too won a prize and am so excited, I was so in awe of all the quilts that were shown here and I don't know how anyone was able to even choose, their were so many to feast your eyes upon. Many thanks to Michael, Kay, Mary Beth and everyone who helped and entered. This was just too much fun, now to figure out what neat prizes to choose! I feel truly Blessed! Congratulations everyone

Archived